PermaNet® 3.0 - Specifications
|Material||100% polyethylene||100% polyester|
|Insecticide (deltamethrin)||4.0 g/kg||2.8 g/kg|
|Synergist (PBO)||25 g/kg||NA|
|Mesh||Minimum 156 holes/inch2|
|Available colour**||White; white with blue roof|
|Packaging||Packaged in an oxo-degradable plastic bag|
*Alternate sizes can be offered as per the specific requirements of customers.
**Alternative colours on customer requests.
Search Vestergaard Frandsen
Like Us on Facebook
Subscribe to News Updates
Music to Save Lives
Top FAQ for PermaNet® 3.0
- Why does PermaNet® 3.0 have an increased efficacy with pyrethroid-resistant malaria vectors?
- What is PermaNet® 3.0, and how is it different from other bed nets?
- What does the rise of resistance mean for all of the bed nets currently in use around the world?
- How does PermaNet® 3.0 perform with different types and combinations of resistance mechanism?
- Why is resistance an important public health issue?
PermaNet® 3.0 Downloads
The Science Behind Malaria Prevention
"Before we used to get sick all the time": perceptions of malaria and use of long-lasting insecticide-treated bed nets (LLINs) in a rural Kenyan community